Sunday, April 20, 2008

The Creation

On the first day of creation, the universe was dark and formless. Then a supreme being came out from that darkness and commanded, " let there be light" and there was light. As light appeared the world was formed. And the supreme being named it "Planet Transgender". A world that is undescribable, limitless, and unimaginable. Let us see and know more about this newly created world......hahah. Well what an introduction. I considered myself as the creator of the this so call "planet" because what i want to write in this blog is all about transgender/ts/transvestite. I myself as a transgender would like to express what is our true nature, our thoughts and ideas, and what we do in our everyday lives. i also would like to tackle in here "trans" issues from the daily problems tg/ts/tv faced. So if anyone will be offended of what i will write, what you can do is leave me comments so we can exchange ideas about it. All the materials I will write here is personal opinion the things i do and encounter and put in mind that it will never my intention to hurt others. ok! so let the TRANSGENDER LIFE begins!

No comments: