Tuesday, April 22, 2008

1960's



To clarify the inquiries and thought on why did I cut my hair, this article will tell u the reasons and will close intrigues about it.

First of all, I always had a bad hair day. I was not gifted with a nice silky straight hair. The time my hair was long i felt insecure about it for it really looks dull and dead to the eyes of other tg/ts. Well its not all disadvantage i got out from my hair. Compare to others, my hair has a great volume and wavy. No difficulty in setting any hair style I liked. If i wanted a straight hair then i ironed it, or curl it with curling apparatuses.

Well, living in a Filipino cultural views of beauty, you cant escape the fact that you will not feel insecure about how you look among fellowmen especially tg/ts own concept of beauty. I imagined to be beautiful and have my hair straighted with the fad of "hair rebonding". I tuned out disastrous because my hair was falling from the breakages due to the "mal-process" of the straightening method ( Bad iron was used so more force was inflicted to my hair). At first, it looked nice but as time goes by, my hair turned to be disaster. So i cut my hair in different styles like having bangs, layered, colored and curling it with perm. I felt sorry for my hair because of that!

Last April 11, I decide to end all of the suffering from society's reaction ti my hair's condition. Ive talked with Samantha abut how i really like hair during the 1960's. Trying to have the hair style and beauty of classic actresses in the likes of Audrey Hepburn, Brigitte Bardot, Marilyn Monroe, Jacky Onassis just to name the few. Seeing the performance of AI contestant David Archuleta of the Beatles hit "Long and Winding Road". I was inspired to do the haircut and think of where to have it cut. So i thought that an older stylist can do that and immediately went to Wendy Mendoza hoping she can do it.

When we arrived there, the parlor was closed and we were advised to come back tomorrow. Then, we came back the next day and have my hair cut. The stylist was hesitant to cut it for it is an asset to have a long hair. I just let her be on what past style she will give to my hair. But it turned out that my dead hair was more obvious. There, I decided that she will cut it again and so what happen happened.

I got this new past look!!!!! Its very refreshing because, summer season with its humidity, the cut will give me breath of fresh air to my "cuerpo". Well, as a fresh graduate, maybe it will give more advantage to get hired to my chosen classified job i will apply....So far they liked my hair and told me i look young with it

Isn't that nice? I got mah new look with a plus! That is comfortability, youthfulness and more!!!!

No comments: